fat-free parmesan cheese
1 1/2 cups
fat free pasta sauce
fat free mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly spray 9x13 baking dish with nonfat cooking spray.
- Pour egg substitute into small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs, 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, and oregano and mix well.
- Dip each chicken breast into egg substitute; roll in bread crumbs to coat on all sides.
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish and bake 30 to 35 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Pour pasta sauce over chicken and top with cheese slices.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees and cook until sauce is hot and cheese is melted, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Great with pasta, garlic bread, and salad!