banana, preferably ripe
honey, to drizzle
- Spray a small frying pan with nonstick spray (or use a dab of butter/ oil).
- Turn the stove on medium low heat.
- In a small bowl, mash the banana then add the egg. Whisk together until combined.
- Add mixture to pan, stir slightly to cook. DO NOT OVERCOOK! A little undercooked is fine, since the heat will continue to cook the eggs for a while after you remove from pan.
- Scoop mixture onto a plate, drizzle with honey, and bon appetite!
- Serve immediately.