family-size tea bags
- If using tap water, let tap water run for about 30 seconds, then fill a saucepan with 2 quarts of water.
- Bring water almost to a boil but not quite, take off of heat and add tea bags to pan.
- Let tea brew for 10-15 minutes depending on how strong you want the tea.
- Add 2 cups of sugar to the pan and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Let tea and sugar sit in pan on stove until cooled down and then add to a gallon pitcher.
- Let tap water run once again about 30 seconds then add enough water to fill the pitcher the rest of the way.
- Stir and refiigerate.