jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
crumbled blue cheese
finely minced onions
hamburger buns, split
( for topping)
- In a bowl, combine beef, jalopeno peppers, blue cheese, onion, garlic, soysauce, and salt totaste.
- Mix well, and form into 6 patties.
- Grill patties on grill and cook 7 minutes on each sideor until done.
- Place slice of cheese on top of each patty, cover grill, and grill until cheese melts.
- Combine mayonnaise and ketchup, and spread on bottom of each bun.
- Top with lettuce, and serve.