grisons cheese, eg. Bundner Bergkase, cut into 10 x 20 g pieces
250 ml veal or 250 ml
- Using a sharp knife, cut the pork fillets lengthways, but not all of the way through.
- Slide the 5 pieces of cheese into each fillet.
- Mix the thyme, paprika and seasonings, and rub into the pork.
- In a large frying pan, heat the butter and fry the fillets over a low heat until golden.
- Add the veal stock and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, covered, turning once. Check the pork is properly cooked.
- Add the cream and reduce for 5 minutes further.
- Cut the pork and serve.
- Serve with fresh vegetables and buttered noodles.