2 (6 ounce)
skinless boneless, chicken breast halves
white wine vinegar, divided
2 1/2 teaspoons
black pepper, divided
kosher salt, divided
fresh lemon juice
light flatbread Sandwich wraps
sandwich cut pickles
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Copmbine mayo, 2 tablespoons vinegar, 2 teaspoons black pepper, 1/8 teaspoon salt,and lemon juice in a small bowl, stirring well.
- Combine 1 tablespoon vinegar, cabbage, and pickle juice in a medium bowl and toss.
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Place chicken on a grill raack coated with cooking spray, and grill 6 minutes, on each side or until done.
- Cool, and shred chicken.
- Combine chicken and mayo mixture in medium bowl, and toss to coat.
- Place 1 flatbread on each of 4 plates, and divide chicken mixture evenly among flatbreads.
- Top each with 1/4 cup cabbage mixture, and 1 pickle, and roll up,.
- Cut each wrap in half diagonally.