2 tablespoons water or 2 tablespoons
1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon
coconut oil, for frying
- Pour egg whites and water into a medium bowl.
- Sift coconut flour and salt into the egg white mixture.
- Heat a frying pan and melt 1 teaspoons of butter or oil to grease the bottom of pan.
- Slowly pour 2-3 tablespoons of the coconut flour mixture onto the pan and quickly (and carefully) spread the batter around into a larger, thin circle by turning the pan.
- Fry for about 1-2 minutes on the first side, or until the edges start to lift and you can easily move your spatula underneath the cooking tortilla without it breaking. Flip and cook on the other side.