extra virgin olive oil
( *NOT* grenadine)
mixed heirloom tomatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
( if possible, try to use different colors for a dramatic presentation)
( original recipes suggests Maldon sea salt but I used French grey sea salt)
fresh cracked black pepper
fresh greek oregano leaves
- Whisk together the dressing.
- Arrange the heirloom tomatoes on a serving platter.
- Drizzle the tomatoes with the olive oil-pomegranate molasses dressing.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and black pepper.
- Garnish the tomatoes slices with the fresh Greek oregano leaves.