- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C); grease a baking sheet.
- Stir together the flour, salt, baking powder, milk, and 1 cup of melted butter. When the dough begins to pull together, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic.
- Roll out the dough to 1/8 inch thickness and cut into 8-inch circles.
- Brush the circles with the remaining melted butter.
- Fold each circle in half and then in half again, into triangles; press firmly to seal the layers.
- Place the rolls on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.