1 1/2 cups
ripe bananas, mashed
condensed milk, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour fluted or tube pan.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, flour, baking powder, baking soda, coconut milk and cinnamon .
- Stir in pineapple and bananas and mix well with a wooden spoon. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto wire rack to cool completely. Drizzle condensed milk and serve.