garlic cloves, minced
lemon, juice of
lemon, zest of
kosher salt, more to taste if desired
parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large pot, cook spaghetti until done.
- Over low heat, melt butter with olive oil. add minced garlic and pour lemon juice into pan. Turn off heat.
- Add the sour cream and blend the mixture together. Add the zest and salad, pepper along with parsley.
- Pour mixture over drained spaghetti and blend well.
- Pour spaghetti mixture into a oven proof dish with a cover of foil.
- Bake for about 15 minutes and then remove foil, bake for 7-10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle some more lemon juice all over the top.
- Top generously with Parmesan cheese.