2 (8 ounce) packages
Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
1 (1 1/2 ounce) packages
salt and pepper
refried beans, my preference is bean dip
mozzarella cheese, shredded
parmesan cheese, grated
- Sauté beef and onion.
- Add chili sauce, chili powder, taco seasoning and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add refried beans or bean dip.
- Open crescent rolls and lay flat on shallow baking pan or cookie sheet with one-inch side; forming a pizza shell.
- Spread cooked beef onto pizza shell. Top with cheeses.
- Bake at 350° for 1/2 hour or until pizza crust is golden brown.