( jalapeno can use as well for a milder taste)
- Remove husk from tomatillos and rinse well.
- Remove top stem (may also remove seeds for a milder taste or leave them whole like i do) and rinse.
- Place ingredients in pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil for about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from boil and place tomatillos and chiles in a blender (DONT add WATER theres enough water to absorbs to tomatillos during the cooking process).
- Blend until smooth, for a couple min or until desired texture occurs.
- Pour into a container add a little salt and and chopped cilantro if desired!
- May enjoy right away or may be placed in fridge for a couple hours to cool down!
- Eat with tacos, enchilads, eggs, tortillas, chips, etc -- .