boneless skinless chicken thighs
( trimmed of excess fat)
salt and pepper, to taste
Cap'n Crunch cereal
( small box)
ranch salad dressing, for dipping
- Place Captain Crunch in a Ziplock bag and smash with a rolling pin until finely crushed. Set aside.
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper to taste before lightly dusting with flour.
- Place chicken in a mixing bowl and add shoyu, garlic, ginger, and egg.
- Mix until combined and allow chicken to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Roll chicken in crushed cereal and place in a baking pan that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Cut into strips or desired size and serve with ranch dressing.