( 1/4 oz or 7 g packet)
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice or 1 tablespoon
- Sprinkle gelatin over boiling water and immediately stir until dissolved, about a minute.
- Use an ice cream scoop to remove red watermelon flesh; measure out 4 cups and add any juice left in scooped watermelon half.
- Whirl watermelon with sugar and lemon juice in blender then strain, reserving juice.
- Thoroughly stir in dissolved gelatin. (There should be about 4 cups) Measure into cups or moulds and insert sticks or plastic spoons.
- Freeze several hours until frozen.
- Store sealed in freezer-weight plastic bag for up to 2 weeks.