canned tuna, drained
( see note)
scallion, thinly sliced
red bell pepper, diced
whole wheat hamburger buns
- Sautee garlic in pan until brown.
- Combine garlic, lemon juice and mayonnaise.
- Combine tuna, scallions, bell pepper and eggs in a bowl.
- Separate tuna mixture into 8 patties.
- Grill patties.
- Put a patty on each sandwich thin with about a tbsp of the mayonnaise mixture.
- Note: You may want to put the tuna in a sieve with something heavy on top for a couple of hours to get it to drain, otherwise it's harder to get these burgers to stick together.