dry elbow macaroni
cheddar cheese, shredded
monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
1 (12 ounce) cans
ground black pepper
tortilla chips, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions.
- After draining macaroni, stir in the cheddar cheese, 1 1/2 c Pepper Jack cheese, evaporated milk, and black pepper with the macaroni.
- Pour macaroni and cheese into prepared dish and sprinkle with 1/2 c Pepper Jack cheese, tortilla chip pieces, and the cayenne pepper.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.