uncooked wide egg noodles
celery rib, sliced
green onions, sliced
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
chicken noodle soup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions and drain.
- Slice vegetables and set aside.
- Mix sour cream, half & half, and soup. Add vegetables.
- Add mixture to hot, drained noodles.
- Sprinkle in the salt and pepper and stir.
- Spoon into lightly greased 8" x 8" baking dish.
- Top casserole with 2 torn slices of American cheese.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven, stir slightly, and serve.