rose-scented geranium leaves
fresh lemon juice
( lime juice is nice too!)
chilled water, to serve
- In a small pot boil water with sugar.
- Remove from heat, add leaves and let infuse until cold (if possible let stand overnight).
- Squeeze out leaves well (you can repeat this step for more flavor).
- Add lemon or lime juice.
- Pour it into bottle and refrigerate.
- To serve, add 1 tablespoon of this concentrate to each cup of chilled water and mix well.
- Serve over ice in a goblet garnished with a small scented geranium leaf of rose petals.
- Store refrigerated for at least two weeks.