fat free Greek yogurt
sugar-free vanilla pudding
- Mix together Greek yogurt and pudding; set aside.
- Mix 2 tablespoons sugar with 2 teaspoons cornstarch in a small saucepan.
- Add pomegranate seeds, pomegranate juice and lemon juice; stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook, stirring, until syrupy, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a small bowl.
- In a large sauce pan, mix together oatmeal, salt, honey, and vegetable oil.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring often, for about 10 minutes.
- Add last three ingredients and continue cooking until toasted and granola appears to be drier. This time will vary.
- Spread out on cookie sheet and let cool.
- Portion out yogurt mixture into 5 parfait cups.
- Top each of them evenly with pomegranate compote and granola.
- Serve and enjoy!