garlic cloves, minced
chicken breasts, cubed
soft peanut butter
onion, thinly sliced
- Cut up the chicken in rough pieces. They do not have have to be bitesize. Cut them larger to save time. Then when it is cooked you can break them into bite sized pieces while they are still in the skillet. It is faster and easy to break them apart after they are cook then to cut them into small pieces when the chicken is raw.
- Cut and chop the vegetables while the noodles cook.
- Heat a medium skillet for 5-7 minutes.
- Add peanut butter, oil and paprika.
- Saute about 30 seconds on medium or low heat until the peanut butter is melted.
- Add garlic and saute one minute until its browned.
- Add chicken and saute until its not pink anymore.
- set chicken aside.
- Add vegetables to the pan.
- Saute until soft.
- Add pasta and chicken to the pan and heat.
- Optional: you can add green olives too. i added a couple handfuls of green olives because i love them and we have a 2L jar to use !