( or less to taste)
- Toast pecans in a 350F oven for 6 minutes, or till they smell good & have started to change colour.
- Stir spice mix together.
- Combine glaze ingredients in a heavy pot, bring to boil over medium heat, whisk constantly.
- Stir nuts into glaze & continue stirring till all the nuts are shiny & the liquid is gone, about 1 or 2 minutes.
- Pour nuts in a mixing bowl, sprinkle on spice mix & toss to coat nuts.
- Spred on parchment lined cookie sheet and bake at 350F for 4 minutes.
- Watch carefully to make sure they don't burn.
- Cool & store in airtight container (but not a plastic bag).