2 (340.19 g)
( 6oz each tilapia)
salt and pepper
garlic cloves, minced
1 (425.24 g) can
dry white wine
1 (255.14 g) package
( from refrigerated section)
- Salt and pepper tilapia to taste, then dredge in flour.
- Heat olive oil in large frypan on medium high and saute tilapia for two minutes on each side.
- Remove fish from pan.
- Lower heat and saute onion and garlic in same pan just until soft.
- Add tomatoes to blender with onions, garlic, basil and white wine.
- Add tomato sauce to frypan and add a little salt and pepper to taste.
- Return fish to sauce and simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook linguine in salted water for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove fish to serving dishes.
- Drain pasta and add to sauce in frypan.
- Turn to coat several times with tongs.
- Serve linguine alongside tilapia.