1 1/4 lbs
lean ground beef
salt & pepper
bacon, cut in half
sharp cheddar cheese
glazed doughnuts, sliced in half
- Mix the beef, Worcestershire, & spices together. Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill the patties on the stove-top or grill until no longer pink inside.
- Meanwhile, bake the bacon in a preheated oven (400F) for 10-12 minutes.
- When the patties are almost done take the donuts & place them glazed sized up on the grill or hot pan. Cook until slightly crunchy.
- Layer a patty on one half of the donut (glaze side up), 3 slices of bacon then cheese. Top with another donut glaze side down.
- Note: The glazed part of the donut should be touching the burger.