( cut into 1 1/2inch pieces)
( matchstick size strips)
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
1 -2 tablespoon
snow pea pods
( frozen and thawed)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot and add chicken; cook and stir 7 to 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the centre.
- Add mushrooms, green onions and garlic; cook and stir 1 minute or until vegetables are tender and add carrots, chicken broth,k sherry, sugar and lemon peel; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes more.
- combine lemon juice, cornstarch and pepper in small bowl; stir until smooth.
- Pour cornstarch mixture over chicken; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add snow peas; cook and stir 1 minute or until heated through.
- Serve over rice and sprinkle with cashews.