1 (10 ounce) packages
frozen french fries
processed cheese, product
( like Velveeta)
2 slices bacon or 2 slices
vegetarian bacon, cooked
ranch dressing, to taste
- Prepare french fries according to package directions.
- While fries are cooking, chop bacon, jalapeno, and tomatoes. Prepare the jalapeno according to your tastes - remove and discard seeds and ribs, if you prefer it less hot, or leave them in, if you like.
- Combine cheese product and milk in a microwaveable container and follow package directions to melt in microwave, stirring occasionally during heating process.
- When fries are ready, place on a serving platter and drizzle with the cheese sauce.
- Sprinkle with the bacon, jalapeno and tomatoes.
- Serve with ranch dressing.