( or readymade pastry case)
2 -3 tablespoons
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C
- Roll out the dough and line a baking dish.
- Blind bake (prick with fork and place a piece of greaseproof paper with some baking beans on pastry).
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Spread the jam over the pastry base, sprinkle with coconut.
- Boil the milk and whisk into the sugar and custard powder (follow manufacturer's instructions).
- Pour into the pastry case.
- Sprinkle with coconut
- Allow to cool before serving.