bob's red mill egg substitute
1 1/2 cups
2 1/2 cups
whole wheat pastry flour
1/3 cup vanilla soymilk or 1/3 cup
chocolate chips, to your taste
1/2 cup chopped pecans (or both) or 1/2 cup
( or both)
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Mix Egg Replacer with water until very smooth and set aside. I love BRM but if you have a different favorite egg substitute, use that.
- Cream the margarine and peanut butter together.
- Add the sugar and egg replacer, add the soda, salt and vanilla.
- When all is smooth, add in the flour. Whole wheat pastry flour is much dryer than normal all purpose flour, so once it's been incorporated, add in 1/3 cup of soy or almond milk a bit at a time until you have a smooth dough.
- Turn in your chocolate and nuts, if desired.
- Bake (preferably on a pizza stone) at 350 for 8-10 minutes.