( skin on, cut into thin sedges)
( olive oil)
( small red finely chopped)
( cilantro leaves)
- Thread pork onto 8 skiewers and then place in a large rectangular dish.
- Whisk garlic, soy sauce and honey together and pour over skewers, turning to coat and cover with plastic food wrap and chill for 1 hour to marinate.
- Preheat barbecue to moderately high.
- Spry pumpkin with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pumpkin for 8 minutes or until tender turning occasionally and transfer to a heatproof place.
- Spray beans with oil and cook for 2 minutes or until tender and transfer to place and toss pumpkin and beans with the chilli and sesame oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds and half the coriander.
- Cook skewers on the barbecue grill for 10 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve pumpkin mixture topped with kewers and the remaining coriander.