( Leave skins on)
parmesan cheese, grated
( or Ãƒ 1/2 teaspoon salt & Ãƒ 1/2 teaspoon black pepper)
olive oil flavored cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 200c and pre heat a dry shallow baking tray.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges and spray with olive oil.
- Microwave on high power for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix all the other ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add the potatoes and mix well ensuring all wedges are coated.
- Spray the preheated baking tray with olive oil.
- Spread the wedges over tray and lightly spray once more.
- Bake in oven for 30 mins turning occasionally.