kosher dill pickles, whole
cream cheese, softened
( or you can use all cream cheese)
( deli-sliced roast beef or ham, not ultra thinly sliced)
1 -2 tablespoon
( optional, but really good with roast beef)
- Using paper towels, gently pat the pickles and the meat slices dry.
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream & horseradish (if using), together in a small bowl.
- On a cutting board, or clean surface, lay out 1 slice of deli meat (if the meat is sliced thin enough to have holes, use two slices, one on top of the other) and gently spread with cheese mixture.
- Lay one pickle along the edge of the meat and roll up tightly.
- Repeat with remaining meat, cheese & pickles, then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, slice pickles into 1/2-3/4 inch rounds with a sharp knife.