2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
condensed chicken broth
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
condensed beef broth
mixed mushrooms, sliced
salt and pepper
emmenthaler cheese, shredded
- In a kettle or large saucepan, combine broth, water, onions, potatoes, celery and mushrooms. Cover and simmer 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- In a small skillet, melt butter and stir in flour. Stir constantly over medium heat until mixture becomes golden brown.
- Add to simmering soup.
- Stir until soup bubbles and thickens.
- Season to tase with salt and pepper.
- Spoon into bowls and sprinkle with cheese and parsley.