meaty pork spareribs
gluten free Worcestershire sauce
3 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce or 3 tablespoons
4 tablespoons red wine or 4 tablespoons
garlic cloves, crushed
fresh ginger, grated
English mustard powder
orange, juice of
- Preheat the oven 200c.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients, except the ribs, together.
- When completely mixed, add the ribs and coat well.
- Lay the ribs on a foil lined roasting tin and pour over any remaining sauce.
- Roast for approximately 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- When browned and sticky, remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.