( or more!)
brown sugar, packed
chunky peanut butter
semi-sweet chocolate chips
( 1/2 cup to 1 cup depending on preference. I prefer mini chocolate chips.)
heath toffee pieces
( 1/2 cup to 1 cup depending on preference)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first 5 ingredients. Gently mix in chocolate chips and toffee bits. Do not overmix.
- Place dough on an ungreased, nonstick baking sheet. Each cookie should use a hefty tablespoon of dough. (You should have 9 cookies per standard baking sheet.).
- Bake for 11 to 12 minutes (see tip #5 above).
- Let cool for 3 to 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.