2 1/4 cups white whole wheat flour or 2 1/4 cups whole wheat pastry flour or 2 1/4 cups
Robin Hood Nutri Flour Blend
3 1/2 tablespoons
4 1/2 teaspoons
( 1 separated)
1 1/2 cups
1% low-fat milk
- Sift dry ingrediants in one bowl.
- separate one of the eggs. add the yolk and the rest of the wet ingredients together and whisk.
- beat the egg white in a clean bowl until peaks form.
- Add the wet into the dry, mixing until just combined. fold in the egg white.
- Pour into a preheated greased waffle iron, and I cook mine for 3-4 minutes with my waffle iron. This recipe yeilds 16 small square waffles for me (using just under 1/3 cup of batter per waffle).
- These freeze well.