2 1/4 cups
( lowfat or skim is OK)
2 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese or 2 1/2 cups
monterey jack cheese
sausage, cooked and drained
( more or less to taste)
cloves crushed garlic
3 -5 dashes
of your favorite hot pepper sauce
( not opt. in my house)
- Grease the sides of the crock with butter.
- If desired, spread mustard on one side of the bread and cut bread into large squares.
- Make layers in the Crock pot of bread, followed by sausage, followed by cheese, ending with a cheese layer.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper together.
- Pour over crock pot mixture, cover and turn on low.
- Cook for 8-12 hours.