1 1/2 tablespoons
3 -5 slices
garlic cloves, cracked
boneless chicken thighs, thinly sliced
bean thread noodles
bunch green onion
1 1/2 cups
mung bean sprouts
mushrooms, any variety
baby bok choy
garlic and red chile paste
- In a large pot, bring the chicken stock, water, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger and garlic to a boil.
- Add the chicken and simmer for 5-7 minutes, until just cooked through. Add the noodles. Stir, then cover and remove from heat.
- Meanwhile chop all the veggies and place in serving bowls.
- When ready to serve, allow each person to fill their bowls with fresh vegetables and a bit of chile sauce.
- Then ladle the scalding hot soup over the veggies and let them sit for 5 minutes.
- Mix and eat!