1/4 cup corn flake crumbs or 1/4 cup
dry bread, crumbs
ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper or 1/4 teaspoon
crushed red pepper flakes
boneless skinless chicken breast half
2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons
1 (8 ounce) cartons
fresh cilantro, snipped
- 1. Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- 2. While soaking skewers, combine crumbs, chili powder, black pepper, salt, and red pepper in a shallow dish.
- 3. Cut chicken into strips, thread onto skewers. Brush chicken with melted butter or margarine. Roll in crumb mixture.
- 4. Place chicken skewers in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender and no longer pink, turning once.
- 5. While chicken is baking, stir together sour cream and cilantro in small bowl. Serve alongside chicken.