1 1/2 lbs
1 1/2 tablespoons
1 -2 tablespoon
- 1. Slice the pork tenderloin into ½ inch slices on a diagonal.
- 2. Pound thin between plastic wrap with a meat mallet.
- 3. Sift together the flour and salt.
- 4. Lightly dredge the pork and shake off any excess flour.
- 5. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- 6. Cook the pork 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden and transfer to a warm plate.
- 7. Wipe out skillet.
- 8. Heat a tablespoon of butter in skillet.
- 9. Add the capers, white wine and lemon juice.
- 10. Allow to reduce just a little before adding the final tablespoon of butter.
- 11. Mix slowly to incorporate and remove immediately from the heat.
- 12. Spoon the sauce over the pork and serve.