6 -8 slices
shredded cheddar cheese
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
roll breakfast sausage
( I use Jimmy Dean's hot for extra flavor)
salt & pepper
- Place bread at bottom of greased glass baking dish.
- Break up sausage into bite-size pieces & cook in pan.
- While sausage is cooking, mix eggs & milk in bowl.
- After sausage is done, add it to the milk & egg mixture.
- Pour mixture over bread.
- Cover mixture in pan with cheese.
- Top off with soup.
- Put in oven at 325 degrees in glass dish for about 35-40 minutes or until egg has risen and edges are bubbly (you'll know it's not done if the dish jiggles).