small uncooked pasta
( such as small shells)
extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
1 (283.49 g) package
frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add salt.
- Add pasta, cook for 8 to.10 minutes, until almost done and drain, reserving 1/4 cup water.
- Heat the olive oil and melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, and artichoke hearts and cook 5 minutes, until heated through.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and toss for a few minutes.
- Add pasta water and Parmesan cheese to taste and stir thoroughly before serving.