2 1/4 cups
1 1/2 tablespoons
1 1/2 cups
sweet onion, diced
dill pickle, diced
hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- Bring whole potatoes to a boil in a large covered pan. Boil for 25 minutes.
- Drain potatoes well and peel while still warm.
- Quarter and dice potatoes (I dice mine a little larger then what I'd like because they break down a bit in the mixing and become the perfect size)
- Add potatoes to large salad bowl.
- Add diced celery, onion and dill pickle.
- Combine mayonnaise through salt in a small mixing bowl to make the perfect potato salad dressing.
- Stir the dressing into the potato mixture.
- Add chopped eggs.
- Stir well.
- Cover potato salad and place in the refrigerator for a good hour to allow the potatoes to meld with the flavors of the other ingredients. It will be worth the wait!