( for frying)
( peeled and cut into medium cubes)
cooking onions, finely chopped
shake cayenne pepper
( or to taste)
fresh cilantro, finely chopped
fresh ground black pepper, to taste
sea salt, to taste
lime juice, freshly squeezed
- Heat canola oil and fry medium size cubed potatoes until crisp.
- Remove onto a paper towel lined plate.
- In another pan heat olive oil and add finely chopped onion, minced garlic, cayenne, ground coriander and finely chopped cilantro, saute then add the potatoes sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Mix well and add lime juice.
- Serve Immediately with garlic sauce such as Garlic Mayonnaise (Aioli) without the fresh cilantro added.