raw organic fresh spinach
( about 1 zucchini)
chopped red onion
( about 1 medium onion)
1/4 cup scallions (about 6) or 1/4 cup
( about 6)
flat leaf parsley
( a handful)
( 1 large stalk)
strong vegetable broth
roasted garlic, bulb
fresh lemon juice, to taste
celtic sea salt
- Place the garlic whole in the oven on about 400 for about 30 minutes until soft and roasted.
- In a saucepan saute onions and scallions with a pinch of celtic sea salt to bring out the sweetness until translucent.
- Add in spinach, celery, zucchini and parsley and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add in stock and squeeze in roasted garlic pulp and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes until the veggies are cooked through.
- Allow to cool slightly and then puree in the blender with the cashews and
- return to the stove to warm and serve.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley and a grain ball. YUM!