cheddar cheese, cubed
1 1/2 cups
4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons
- In a large pot, brown ground beef and onion.
- Add broth, celery, carrots, parsley and potatoes.
- Bring to a boil, and then simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10-12 minutes.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in flour.
- Add the milk, stirring until smooth.
- Gradually add milk mixture to the soup, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer.
- Stir in cheese; continue to stir until cheese is melted then serve.
- Do not boil.