( I used yogurt mixed with water)
plus 2 tbsp coconut flour
gluten free baking powder
( or 1 tbs organic apple cider vinegar and 1/4 tsp baking soda as mentioned in directions)
sea salt, to taste
dried rosemary, to taste
( optional, I used)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 6 large muffin tins.
- Whisk eggs and mix in melted butter and apple cider vinegar if using.
- Sift in coconut flour, baking powder or baking soda, sea salt and dried rubbed rosemary if using, blend together.
- Fill the 6 muffin tins about 3/4 of the way. The batter will be thick.
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes. Until the muffins are set and edges begin to become golden brown.
- Enjoy with a dab of sweet butter and sea salt on top!