brown sugar substitute
1 (15 ounce) cans
1 (12 ounce) cans
unbaked pie crusts
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, lightly whisk eggs; whisk in agave nectar, sugar substitute and salt until sugar is dissolved.
- Add cinnamon, ginger, cloves, mace, and pumpkin and combine thoroughly.
- Gradually whisk in evaporated milk.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake an additional 40 to 50 minutes until set.
- You will probably have to cover crust with tin foil to prevent burning.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or maple flavored whipped cream.