2 1/4 cups
2 1/2 teaspoons
1 1/2 cups
packed light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl.
- Beat sugar, butter and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Beat in pumpkin.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until cake tester pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan.
- Spread with Maple Icing.
- Cut into bars.
- FROSTING: Thoroughly cream butter and sugar, adding maple syrup beat until light and spreadable.
- Frost and cut into squares.
- Garnish with chopped pecan if desired.