soft brown sugar
gluten-free flour, mix
gf baking powder
2 (66 g)
packets butterscotch pudding mix
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar gradually beat in the eggs, honey and vanilla.
- Place all the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and stir, add to the butter and egg mixture, mix well.
- Take golf ball sizes bits of dough and roll between clean hands, place on a lined baking sheet.
- Flatten balls slightly with the back of a wet fork.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.