garlic cloves, minced
( or chicken broth)
salt & pepper
- Trim the excess fat from chops. Sprinkle them with salt & pepper and pat it into the meat.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute the onion and garlic in butter until soft and golden.
- Add chops to the skillet and brown on both sides.
- Once browned, lower the heat and add bay leaves and bouillon.
- Cover and cook over low heat for an hour or more.
- Transfer chops to a plate, and remove bay leaves from pan.
- Reduce juices in pan to half by boiling over high heat.
- Add the sour cream and paprika to pan, and blend with juices until creamy sauce is formed.
- Return chops to skillet and smother in sauce. Enjoy!